Monday 28 September 2015

Backstabbing & Endearing Curse Words


It’s terrible that this day in age it’s hard to find people that you can trust.  Working in an office environment you can see so easily how conversations turn into Chinese whispers and the backstabbing commences.  I never understood the whole backstabbing attraction; just have the balls to tell someone what you think instead of being a chicken shit and telling someone else about it.  I would rather someone be honest with me to my face and hurt my feelings rather than tell everyone else about it and me be none the wiser. 

 

I normally see this type of behaviour in girls and it forms ‘clicks’ which is pretty pathetic.  I’m sure backstabbing is going on behind my back and I really don’t care if it is or not, it doesn’t phase me in the slightest because if they are talking about me then they are leaving some other poor sap alone.  I try to stand up for people I see it happening to and if see someone trying to subtly pick on them and I see them struggling then I just stand up and say back off or stop them with a sarcastic remark.  More than likely I just tell them to shut the fuck up.

 

A friend sent me an image (below) last week that got me thinking about this and I think it’s true.

 

 

 

 

 

Now we don’t sit and curse all day but when we do we make it fun and come off with the most childish things to say to put the day in.  I do find that the more people curse within their conversations with me are the people I trust the most in my life.  My poor friends get some sarcastic abuse from me but it’s the way we are with each other.  I don’t know if it’s a Northern Irish thing or what it is.  Does everyone else do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment