Thursday 10 September 2015

Tom Hardy the LEGEND at Karaoke!!

So last night I went to see Legend in the cinema.  Absolutely cracking I have to say.  Tom Hardy as per usual delivered an absolutely blinding performance as the Kray twins and I have to say that his portrayal of Ronnie was fantastic.  His take on Ronnie has us laughing most of the way through the movie.  Brilliant performances all round from the entire cast. 
Which leads me to my next story.  If you have read this blog before you will remember about my strange dreams, especially those that consist of Tom Hardy and his karaoke abilities.  Another karaoke dream plagued my night when he took to the stage, this time I think we were on some awards stage, and we belted out 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey.  Why I keep having these odd dreams about the two of us doing karaoke is beyond me as I still cant and never will be able to sing a note that is recognisable!



No comments:

Post a Comment