Monday 3 August 2015

BMW Drivers (3 August 2015)

This is always a sore topic cos there is always someone in your group of friends that is or was a BMW driver and they always get offended, but sure who gives a fuck? J

Why is it that when (lets say most) people drive a BMW they automatically become assholes?  Why is it they think that cos they are in a ‘fancy’ car that they have somehow now gained themselves a crown to be ‘king’ of the road.  You do know that there are still other drivers on the road, right?

If they are not overtaking you in the most ridiculous place on the road then they just drive on out of a junction and straight out in front of you.  I can only assume they don’t even look to see what is coming either way. 

My most recent incident with one of them was last night when I was coming out of a 30mph zone into a 60 zone.  I was doing a decent enough speed already when I heard the thundering engine coming up behind me.  The cross over between these two mph zones are on a dodgy bit of road, it’s on a completely blind hill.  This guy took no notice of this and just ploughed on anyway. 

The number of incidents I’ve had with BMW’s is shocking so there is no defence saying that it’s just a one off.  Plus, am I the only one that doesn’t actually like the car?  I just think of old men when I see them.  Give me an Audi any day J

No comments:

Post a Comment