Tuesday 4 August 2015

Cats with Thumbs (4 August 2015)

Odd thoughts filled my mind last night, within a few seconds I had a whole weird scenario going on.

 We were walking home with the dog when he seen a cat and naturally wanted to chase it.  The car dived under a fence and when our dog went running up to it all we heard was a loud hiss, seen the claws come up from under the fence and then our poor big beast of a man got scared and ran away.

Now for the next whole minute walking which took us to our front door all I did was laugh at this.  Why?  Cos I’m weird.  Not only was this quite funny in itself that our huge dog got terrified of a wee cat but then the Cravendale advert (anyone from the UK will know this one) popped into my head.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHTXkaWA5q8

I had visions that all the cats from round our way would be at our front door waiting for him, cats with thumbs HAHA.  There would be one ring leader on his hind legs leaning against our wall just clicking his fingers and he was wearing a biker’s hat.  Then of course when I seen that I automatically imagined the rest dressed like the YMCA guys and off they went on their dance.  Sometimes I feel sorry for my poor hubby cos I was just laughing all the way home like some mental case.

Laughing is my all time favourite thing to do so I do it often J

No comments:

Post a Comment