Tuesday 11 August 2015

Deadpool Dreams (11 August 2015)

Another strange dream last night, it could be because I have been watching the Deadpool trailers recently.

Everything starts of black and I can hear a song playing in the distance and then it quickly gets louder.  Of all the songs in the world it had to be ‘Nessagh’ by Scooter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wquCCFvbNhI.  When the lights come on I’m standing with Ryan Reynolds just facing him thinking to myself ‘What the hell is going on’, this goes on for the slow part of the song.  When your singer guy starts to speak then I notice that we are on a huge crane and we look down and there are thousands of people below us.

Being not overly fond of heights I took one look and crapped myself inside.  Then I looked back round at Ryan and he had his Deadpool mask on and he put an eye mask on me.  I assumed we were in a superhero movie from that point on, how wrong I was.  When the fast part of the song was going to kick in Ryan turned round to me and said ‘Are you ready?’ , I just looked at him blankly.  He took my hand and we began to run, right off the end of the crane, that’s when I noticed I had a bungee cord attached to my ankles.  So it was a bungee jump we were doing.  Needless to say it wasn’t long before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment