Wednesday 5 August 2015

Random Songs (5 August 2015)

This week there has been a mass of random songs plaguing my head.  For instance it all started off with ‘The Cat came Back’ it went on for a few days nonstop and I thought I was going to go mad.

Next to follow was ‘I’ve Been Working on the Railroad’, where this came from I have no idea, but it started mixing with ‘The Cat came Back’.  It was like I was a brilliant DJ in my own head.

What followed next is still going on and it’s all I can concentrate on every time I try to do some work but it is making me smile a lot today.  I’m not sure of the name of the song but it’s from the ‘BGF’ and it goes ‘Whiz pop, whiz bang feel the bubbles go round’.  Over and over this is going even as I type this.  I wonder what’s next?

2 comments:

  1. Same problem but not a song but random lines of songs. Makes it more annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. It's worse when you only know a few lines of a song too

      Delete