Wednesday 26 August 2015

Funny Gets Fanny


Recently I went to see our local brilliant comedian Paddy Kielty and he said something that I thought was absolutely brilliant.  He said ‘funny gets fanny’.  No truer word has ever been spoken, well in my opinion anyway.

 

I thought back to anyone I had ever went out with and you know what, they were all funny guys, not bad to look at too mind you.  There must be something built into us girls (yes I’m 32 and still call myself a girl!) where we automatically find a guy more attractive because he make us laugh and rightly so.  You don’t want to spend the rest of your days with a muscle man with a tan if he’s gonna basically bore the tits off you now are you? 

 

Men like that are all good and well to look at (we are all allowed to have a wee look) but you don’t want to be stuck in a room with them for too long.  I’m not saying all muscle guys are boring, I’m just using it as an example. 

 

There is something about a guy that is funny and not afraid to make a complete twat out of himself in front of everyone.  It just shows the world that he just doesn’t give a fuck what anyone else thinks about him and to me that is a great weird masculine way to show off. 

 

So, then I asked myself if it works the other way around?  Do men like funny women?  Some guys I know think that women actually aren’t funny.  I beg to differ because I myself am hilarious, well I think so.  A lot of girls from my generation are scared to try and be funny in case it puts guys off.  They think they will look stupid and goofy or they will seem too outspoken and dominant.....daft. 

 

Men are strange creatures anyway but ladies if you are lucky enough to bag yourself a funny one then you are on to a winner!

 

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment