Monday 3 August 2015

Annoying Eaters (3 August 2015)

Like my previous blog on Adult Toilet Training this one is pretty similar as far as aggravation levels go!

What’s more annoying than sitting in your office trying your best to work away and someone in the room is eating and making so much noise while doing it that you want to get that bit of food and just ram it clear down their throat?  A bit over the top?  I don’t think so!

Now there are a few different types of annoyance while other people are eating.  As I began above there is the ‘noise maker’.  These people chew and chew but breath so heavily through their nose that it is just so distracting.  There are numerous time I have come across people like this and it just winds me up so much.

On the other end of the scale there is the opened mouth eater.  To all of you that do this, I’m sorry but your fucking minging!  Holy shit like how hard is it to close your mouth? I don’t give a flying fuck how you eat at home but when you’re around people keep it closed!  I don’t need to see your burger being chomped around the front of your teeth thanks all the same.

I shouldn’t be looking you say?  Well now I wouldn’t be looking if old chomper wasn’t making so much fucking noise while smacking their lips together.  I’m only looking because I like to look someone in the eye before I beat seven shades of shit out of them (it may all just be a daydream in my head but I like a bit of eye contact all the same).

Now don’t start pinning me down as a gurney shits, well I am one a little, but it’s all just in good fun J


No comments:

Post a Comment