Tuesday 28 July 2015

Musical Dreams & Wasps Disguised as Bees? (28 July 2015)

Musical Dreams


 

Last night was a night of musical dreams.  I had a few chocolate covered brazil nuts late last night so they are getting the blame for this brainwave!!

My dream consisted of actors on stage, like a big stage, in front of thousands of people.  They were all singing songs from movies that they were in...here is a list of the ones I can remember (and I would love for this to happen one day)

Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter - Bill and Ted style God Gave Rock and Roll to you

The Goonies - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Lost Boys Gang - People are Strange

Hot Tub Time Machine Guys - Lets Get it Started

Seth McFarlane - As Ted - I Only Wanna be with You

The Avengers Guys - I can't remember what they were singing

Horrible Bosses Guys - How do you like me now?

Simon Pegg / Nick Frost - Dont Stop me now

There were a few others but I cant remember much else about it....I think Patrick Wilson was there. 

Of course then it jumped back to my dream of being in the pub singing on stage again with Tom Hardy. WFT?  Got to get to the bottom of this!

I wrote off to MTV to see if they could make it happen....doubt it but fingers crossed.


Wasps Disguised as Bees?

There is a bee on the ridge of the window.  It looks like it is desperately trying to get into my office.  This bee clearly has no intelligence what so ever because if he did he would definitely not want to be in here. 

After a while he looked like he had given up, so he changed his stance to make it look like he is trying to hump the ridge of the window.  Maybe he thinks this will make it open? 

Now he has climbed up the window and has been sitting there for a while.  Wonder what he’s waiting for?  Surely there is nothing of interest for him here!  Maybe is a wasp disguised as a bee and he wants to get in here to sting us all because he’s bored with his daily job?  I think it’s time for me to go home; the mindless drool that is pouring from my brain is making me sound a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment