Thursday 16 July 2015

Clowns, Brownies, Flashers & Tom Hardy at Karaoke

10th July 2015


10.26am

Either I had too much cheese last night or it was the popcorn I burned (I never thought that was possible) or it was the paint fumes while painting the garden fence in the rain.....no I'm not thick, I was just too stubborn to let the rain stop me.....but anyway I had a really messed up dream.

I was driving along in a car with a guy I know, but it wasn't really them cos he didn't have a face.  We seen someone we both knew go into a house so naturally we stopped and followed them in.  We looked round the place but they were nowhere to be seen so we turned on our heels and went to leave.

There was a knock at the door.  The guy I knew answered and three clowns were there (obviously they all look evil).  So they lifted the guy, took him halfway up the stairs and sat on him!  That was kind of all they did, so I left him there and went back to the car where I noticed that some asshole had blocked me in.....it was the clown car!!  That's when I woke up from my dream a bit pissed off.

Back into work and hoping to get away a bit earlier cos its the holidays this weekend, no doubt we will be here until 4 thought.  Suppose I may get something done!!

My computer just timed out so I've been daydreaming about my clown dream for 15 minutes.

11.38am

Another of my dreams from during the week popped into my head.  I was in a bar (lucky me) and I got up to sing karaoke (unlucky people in the bar) and on stage with me was Tom Hardy of all people.  We sang "Alright Now" by Free.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siMFORx8uO8  Random song for a random situation.  I was surprised to find he was a good singer and I can't sing a note, but it doesn't stop me.  The girls in the audience were drooling at his feet, good looking guy no doubt, they all wanted his babies HAHA.  Then I woke up....but I assume that my karaoke entertainment won that night....and I wont hear otherwise.

11.52am

I yawned and pulled a muscle in my jaw.  Who does that?

12.06pm

I have endless amount of plastic cuttlery in my drawer except what I need, which is a fork.  Looks like I'm eating my salad with a spoon.

2.36pm

Still no sign of us going home yet.  I hope its not too much longer.  I have a fence to finish painting.  No doubt the rain from last night will have washed all of my hard work away.  Suppose that's what I get from being stubborn.

The excitement of my day so far has been that someone in another office made chocolate brownies and was handing them out.  My biggest weakness is brownies.  As I eyed up my strawberries and I swore I wasn't going to touch a brownie I began to eat them.  I proudly ate two strawberries and was patting myself on the back for not giving into temptation,  I lasted 5 minutes before I burst into the other office demanding to know where these so called brownies where....and it was delicious :)

After all that excitement we have just been told to go home at 3.30.  45 minutes to go!

3.12pm

OMG this is taking forever.  I want to go home already.

Thought of starting a blog have entered my head, would anyone ever read it?  Would I want them to?  All I write is shite anyway so if someone did read it then it will be on their head!

On the plus side, there is a bit of sunshine today :)

7.56pm

I was walking the dog around the rugby pitch when a guy appeared out from the bushes at the road side, whipped out his 'bits' as if he was gonna go for a piss.  He clearly didn't have a clue anyone was there cos when he saw me he shat himself and ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment