Tuesday 28 July 2015

Questions for Celebrities (28 July 2015)

Usually I have one post per day but I thought this one deserved one of its own.

The question arose today that if I was away somewhere and walked into a pub and my favourite actor was there What would I go and as him?

Now, instead of giving the normal dizty response of 'can I have your babies?' (made myself laugh there) my automatic thinking led me down another road.

I'm in a pub I've never been to before and I can see someone that I don't know but they are the only familiar looking person to me. I would ask what I would ask my friends when I get to a new pub, 'do you know where the loo is?'.

I thought this would be a good enough question to ask. People freak out when they see famous people and it freaks me out
 Do they not get that they are normal people amd don't want to be spoken to like they are aliens. They are doing a job and yes they are very talented and their stuff is awesome to watch but I feel bad for them that the instrusion of fame is the price they pay for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment