Friday 31 July 2015

Feet Freaks (3 August 2015)


This is not a phobia but I’m sure you will decide its close enough to one as you read on. 

Feet!  The more you even look at the way it’s spelt the odder it becomes.  Just me? Probably!  I hate feet, I don’t mind when they are in shoes that are completely covered but I hate when they are on display out and about.  Don’t ask me why cos I don’t really know.

I’m not sure if it’s my hatred for feet or the annoyance of flip flops, they do my head in so much.  They are the nosiest things known to man.  Women in flip flops are bad enough for me but when you get big hairy man feet in them that just sets my creep-o-meter right off the charts.  Big hairy feet on display and separated by a toe post, boke.


I also don’t think I’m freaked out by the whole foot, maybe more by the toes.  My sister used to get those freaky socks that have the toes in them (knowing I didn’t like them) and she would chase me about the house and I would run and scream (this is when we were young and living at home, well I still consider myself young).

Of course when I made the mistake of expressing my hatred for feet in flip flops during a work conversation most of my work mates take it upon themselves to now wear the awful things into work to annoy me.  Luckily I can hear them a mile away coming up the hallway so now I can avoid them.

Am I a freak of nature? Possibly.  Do I care? No!











No comments:

Post a Comment