Tuesday 21 July 2015

Liam and Jason Invade Dreams (21 July 2015)

I finally remembered my dream from the other night.  For some odd reason I was hosting an awards show.  Being from the same country and all I asked if Liam Neeson was in the audience to that we could have a chat in our own lingo. 


When he stood up he was dressed as a baked potato and even had a bit of cheese stuck to him.  When he got up and spoke no one else in the audience had a clue what we were talking about.  That was pretty much the end.  I wonder if I was hungry during the night?


I also had a weird one last night.  I was in my house and Jason from Friday 13th called at my door but when I wouldn't let him in he fell out with me and started chasing my through the house.  He was full on running!! I didn't know Jason could run??!!  Anyway, after what seemed like a lifetime of being chased my fat ass got stuck trying to climb through the window, the machete went up in the air and my alarm went off and woke me up.  I get out of these dreams just in the nick of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment