Monday 20 July 2015

Dreams, Age, Farts & That Friggin Fence

Dreams


I have another weird dream last night but for the life of me can't remember.  I woke up this morning with a clear memory of it but by the time I got up and brushed my teeth it was gone. This is gonna do my head in all day. It's after 3pm and it still hasn't come back to me yet.

Age

I'm convinced that once you get over 30 your memory just gets worse. I find myself having to set reminders in my phone or having to take notes of things. The joys of getting old!!


F%&"$ng Fence

OMG the sun has actually come out, I'm reminded now that I still have to paint the garden fence. I bet as soon as I get home from work that it will start to pish down.

I took these when I was walking the dog in the woods at the weekend.

Farts

I made the mistake of putting onions in the hubby's dinner tonight :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment