Thursday 30 July 2015

Cheeky Grins from Workmen (30 July 2015)


Like every morning I was out walking my dog.  Coming near the end of our walk I was approaching two workmen, they were in and around my age.  I was walking past a line of cars when I seen one of the guys looking over and he flashed a cheeky wee grin.  I don't get that much so I just smiled back and went on my way.  A few steps later I noticed that he was still looking over at me but when I got to the end of the row of cars I noticed that his face dropped a little.

Once I realised why this happened I actually laughed away to myself as I walked on.  It turns out that since the cars were not there to hide most of my body he was oblivious to what I was carrying.  It was a huge bag of steaming dog turd that my giant monster dog had earlier on our walk.  I found this highly amusing, but I'm gonna keep the streets clean from shite!

No comments:

Post a Comment