Thursday 16 July 2015

Crazy Mobility Scooters, Head Invaded by Songs and Kids

16th July 2015



10.19am

Listening to a conversation in work about a TV programme that was on last night.  Appparently mobility scooters do a "dangerous" speed of 8mph HAHA.  I think this is going to be a long day.


11.32am

Doing impressions of Churchill the dog to pass time, I don't care who you are that shit is funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZToP48Mrp8


2.20pm

A song has been going round and round in my head for two days now, its really doing my head in.  That song, but I don't know who sings it "You think your cooler than me" or something like that.  It was out a few years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqWq_48LxWQ

I have also realised I'm 19 pages through my notebook and if anyone is still reading this then well done, I thought you would have given up by page 2.

There is no structure to this story, there will be no big main even, your just reading this cos your nosey (not in a bad way).  I have no interesting life, I just like to keep note of little daily things that happen, odd things that people say, crazy thoughts and random shit.  When else will you get to see that your not the only one who thinks about randomness all day??


4.10pm

50 minutes until home time!

I have been sitting here for the past two hours thinking about how cold it is in this office.  Its the middle of July FFS!!  I want to put a coat on but I'm stubbonly fighting the urge for the fact its July.

Also, I lifted weights last night for the first time in months and my legs are feeling it every time I get up.  The feeling of walking like John Wayne has been lingering all day.

Last but not least, I have a new song in my head "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crue    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNlT5I8R3ZU...well I did until I just remembered that this was a NEW song and I have now remembers the I have ANOTHER annoing song in my head before! GRRRRRRRRR


4.35pm

The mass debate about children has begun (this is a regular occurance).  I mentioned that a friend of mine was due at the end of this month with her first child and she is in her late 30's.

Now I'm in my early 30's and don't have any kids, don't have any urges for them yet and may never.  The debate was that she was a bit old to be starting and she would be too tired to look after the kid, should have had it earlier blah blah. This is always a sore point for some people.  I see it like she has lived her life to the full and done all the things she wanted, now she wants a child to complete the motherhood needs she has now.  Nothing wrong with that, maybe that's what will happen to me or maybe I will just have a house full of dogs :)


9.21pm

Sitting here typing this all out and now that me caught up.  The dog is lying at my feet passed out so now I'm gonna call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment