Thursday 16 July 2015

8 July 2015 (Work & Aggrivation)

 8th July 2015

11.55am

I'm sitting in work glaring out the window into the car park trying to desperately daydream and all that keeps going through my head is "what am I still doing here".  8 years I have been in the same place gocking at the computer day in and day out.  There has to be something else....

I've decided to take it upon myself to write in this book (and type it onto a blog) to relieve all of these fuzzy feelings which might actually entertain someone one day.....if anyone ever reads it.

I have my blinds in work closed down and only a tiny strip of light is getting in, makes it hard to spy on people in the car park at lunch time running about like headless chickens trying to remember where their cars are.  It's the same people all the time, you think they'd learn for frig sake.

The language in here isn't going to be all clouds and kittens.


1.39pm

Have had my lunch and been for a walk to get out of this dreary office.  I wish it was time to go home.  This is the part of the day where the clock watching starts.  I'm always busy but sometimes I become concerned that the clock doesn't actually move and someone is taking the piss.

I know what your thinking....does she actually work or just write stuff in here? The thought of work is just far too depressing and watching the wind blow the trees is my entertainment for the next five minutes or so.  My work gets done but I need a distraction.

I'm not depressed, it's just hard to make your own fun in this place, everyone always looks so glum all of the time.  I used to make my own fun by scaring people most days but I said I would quit doing that for a year.  I thought it would have lasted a week so I'm exceptionally impressed with myself that I have lasted this long.  Who would have thought that I have the will power to fight every natural urge in my body to prank someone?


2.16pm

Back again so soon.  I'm ignoring the urge to look at facebook on my phone.  Its one of those stupid addictions, like smoking.  I know cos I used to smoke.  You get so used to fiddling with something in your hands that you have to get your daily fix about 10 times a day,  I fight the urge for facebook right now but I know its just shite.  I don't need a photo of what your just about to eat.  I don't even know why I read these things cos the whole site is full of shite, that's including my posts too.  I do like the weather page, it gives me a small glimmer of hope everyday that the sun might come out, it usually just lets me down.

Ever since this morning, since I heard the song on the radio I cant stop imagining Ted singing karaoke, I'm talking about Ted the bear from the movie, singing "I only want to be with you" (i think that's what its called).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmuRjUMkbA


Great, the rain is on as usual, so much for getting my garden fence painted tonight.


2.45pm

I just drank so much watch I can hear it in my belly!




3.20pm

The aggravating feeling when someone comes into your office for a document that you know doesn't exist but they think it does and they make you look for it anyway.  Grrrrrrr.  But the great pleasure you feel when you get to reveal the news that you were right and it doesn't exist......COFFEE TIME!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment